Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© 7-Session Parent Coaching Workshop Series Created by ADHD Parent Coach, Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC Author of 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD and Winner of the 2015 USA Book Awards for Parenting/Family and Education/Academic categories.
PTS Coaching: LIVE WEBINAR and Melville, NY Session 1: July 9, 2018 at 7:00pm - 9:00 pm EDT
“When we focus more on their strengths,
we remind ourselves, and them,
of their goodness
and their potential.”
– Cindy Goldrich
- Learn to SHIFT your PERSPECTIVE and stay PRESENT!
- END the conflict, CHAOS, and frustration!
- Gain true UNDERSTANDING of the complex challenges your child faces.
- Set boundaries and MOTIVATE your child to THRIVE and SUCCEED!
- Be CALM in how you approach your child, and watch the MAGIC.
- Manage the challenges with OPTIMISM, while modeling it for your child.
- Use tools and strategies to create REAL CHANGE in your home.
All 7-Session Registrations Include
Membership to the Calm and Connected© Private Facebook Support Group
SUMMER 2018 WORKSHOP
Long Island: Led by Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC
Allied Physicians Group: 3 Huntington Quad, #105 South Tower, Melville, NY
Session 1: Mon, July 9, 2018 Time: 7pm-9pm EDT
Sessions 2-7: Mondays & Wednesdays: July 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 & 30 Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm EDT
New York City Hallowell Center: Led by Marcia Hochman, LMSW, MPA, Parenting Coach and Professional ADHD Parent Coach Trainer with over 25 years of experience working with parents, children, and families
For More Information: 212.799.7777
Via Live Interactive Webinar: Led by Cindy Goldrich
Offered simultaneously with Long Island live workshop
I took Calm and Connected© and…
“I wish I could move Cindy into my home.”
“I felt relieved to understand that my son is wired differently, and that’s ok.”
“It’s nice to experience learning about this, with people who are going through the same thing.”
“I learned that my daughter doesn’t have a deficit in attention. She has a deficit in attention regulation – deciding where to focus her attention.”
“We are more empathetic toward our child’s struggles.”
- There is constant stress, confusion, and effort involved in parenting a child who has ADHD/ Executive Function challenges.
- This can place enormous strain on any family.
- There is a range of support available for children who struggle.
- Parents often struggle themselves to know what to do to best help.
- Our goal is to provide parents with the education, tips, tools, strategies, and support you need.
- Reduce the stress and help your children thrive!
For a workshop in your area on different dates,
check here for Licensed Parent Coach Providers of Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges©.
Your privacy and the privacy of your family will always be respected.
Please read this Coaching Agreement prior to registering for the workshop.
For more information, please email info@PTScoaching.com.