ADDitude Webinar: The ADHD Guide to Productive Parent-Teacher Cooperation
Enjoy this replay of my webinar on ADDitude Magazine online.
Click Here to Access the Replay
Parents, you have valuable, insightful, and comprehensive knowledge about your child — and his or her ADHD. You are the expert in the curriculum or subject content; Mom and Dad are the experts in the child. Working together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation ensures that your child will reach his or her potential — and the new school year will be smooth, calm, and successful.
In this ADHD webinar, you will learn:
- How parents can help teachers understand their children — academically, socially, and emotionally
- How to foster parent-teacher teamwork and communication
- ADD-friendly school strategies for addressing a child’s symptoms in the classroom
- Best practices for productive parent-teacher meetings
- How to enhance a child’s self-esteem while also supporting school rules, policies, and goals
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about ADHD