Parenting is hard! And when you are parenting a child with challenges such as ADHD, it can be very confusing and frustrating.
• Am I enabling or supporting my child when I try to help?
• What kind of boundaries will encourage growth and not just feel restrictive?
• What kind of consequences will build skills and not just be punitive?
One of the keys to success in developing your parenting skills and confidence
is adopting a calm and connected approach to parenting.
My parent coaching workshop series, Calm and Connected: Parenting Children and Teens with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges©, will help you understand your child’s unique needs and challenges and provide you with tools to support them in a compassionate and understanding way.
There are many benefits to joining our parenting group:
1. Support: Parenting a child with ADHD can be overwhelming, demanding, and isolating. Our workshop provides a safe and supportive space to discuss the emotional challenges of raising a child with ADHD. It can be helpful to be with others going through similar experiences. Parents feel a sense of community and a place to share their struggles and triumphs.
2. Information and resources: You will have access to a wide range of information and resources that can help you support and advocate for your child.
3. Education: You will understand more than just the basics of ADHD. We will explore the social and emotional impact that ADHD and executive function challenges have a learning, motivation, behavior, and the whole family system. This can be a great way to learn more about the disorder and how to support your child best.
You can make lasting and impactful changes for yourself and your family.
• Session 1 – Understand the Social & Emotional of ADHD & Executive Function challenges on Learning, Motivation, Behavior, & the Family System.
(Also available as a single session – Click Here)
• Sessions 2-7 – Learn the specific tools and strategies to bring about lasting, systemic change in parenting a child with ADHD and Executive Function challenges!
• Session 2 – Remaining Calm & Connected.
• Session 3– Improving Communication
• Session 4 – Encouraging Collaboration
• Session 5 – Achieving Clarity & Consistency
• Session 6 – Establishing Effective Consequences
• Session 7 – Making Better Choices
Please reach out if you have any questions: [email protected]