Adult ADHD Coaching
Adult ADHD Coaching
Isn't it time you Minimize your Effort and Maximize your Effect?
Adult ADHD Coaching can help you balance life's daily tasks, work demands, relationships, and responsibilities.
Organization, time management, sleep difficulties, and balancing work, family, and leisure may seem like impossible tasks for Adults with ADHD. These can sometimes become a tremendous burden, often leading to feelings of overwhelm, procrastination, confusion, self-doubt, and failure.
Adult ADHD Coaching can help!
If left untreated, adults with ADHD have higher divorce rates and are more likely to be depressed or have low self-esteem. The same types of behaviors that can harm teens with untreated ADHD can impact adults in the same way. Many adults with ADHD aren't even aware that they have it. They know that everyday tasks, such as staying organized, getting things accomplished, and staying focused, can be challenging.
A certified Adult ADHD Coach specifically trained and educated in helping adults with ADHD can provide the support and teach the skills necessary to help you succeed and thrive. A Coach is not a therapist but an advocate and partner to help individuals reach their full potential and achieve their goals.
How Does ADHD Coaching Help?
Your ADHD Coach collaborates with you to help you achieve the goals you set and help you develop tools and strategies to better manage the steps along the way. It's an excellent partnering process to help you evaluate your challenges and establish new methods of addressing them.
Coaching usually involves weekly sessions and brief check-ins during the week to help with accountability toward your goals.
Sometimes partners also need coaching to understand how ADHD, executive function, and emotional challenges impact relationships. To support partners in their role, PTS Coaching also offers couples coaching.
Pricing and Logistics for Adult ADHD Coaching
- The Coaching fee is $150 per session. Each session is usually between 50 minutes and an hour, at a time mutually convenient for the client and the coach.
- You may also choose to pay for a 4-session package for $550, due at the beginning of the 4-week schedule.
- If you have an HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) you may be able to use that for coaching sessions. Please check with your account provider. Coaching is not covered by health insurance.
- Coaching sessions are held in person or virtually via Skype or FaceTime, depending on preference and the geographic distance between coach and client.
- Direct coaching is reinforced by scheduled check-in appointments by email or text. Dealing with challenges and results between sessions accelerates awareness and skill building while emphasizing accountability and encouragement. Check-ins create continuity and bonding.
Request for an ADHD Coach
Are You a Parent and Would Like Coaching for Yourself?
ADHD Parent Coaching
The most significant impact parents can have on their children with ADHD and/or Executive Function challenges is to help them understand what is really getting in the way of them meeting their goals, and to provide them with the knowledge, tools, and strategies they need to succeed – in school, at home, socially… IN LIFE!