Parenting Kids with ADHD and/or Executive Function Challenges©
Led by ADHD Parent Coach, Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC
7 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
Use Code: CCEARLY10
“When we focus more on their strengths,
we remind ourselves, and them,
of their goodness and their potential.”
– Cindy Goldrich
Join Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M. ACAC
ADHD Parent Coach
Author of 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD
Winner of the 2015 USA Book Awards for Parenting/Family and Education/Academic categories
- Learn to SHIFT your PERSPECTIVE and stay PRESENT!
- END the conflict, CHAOS, and frustration!
- Gain true UNDERSTANDING of the complex challenges your child faces.
- Set boundaries and MOTIVATE your child to THRIVE and SUCCEED!
- Create a CALM approach with your child and watch the POSITIVE IMPACT.
- Manage the challenges with OPTIMISM, while modeling it for your child.
- Use tools and strategies to CREATE REAL CHANGE in your home.
You Are Not Alone In This…We Understand.
Cindy will provide you with the techniques you need to:
- Help build effective organization and time management skills
- Create successful study habits, reduce the arguing
- Establish a healthy, loving, and connected relationship between you and your child
REGISTER NOW for SESSION 1 or FULL 7 SESSIONS
(you may decide later to continue with Sessions 2-7)
If on Long Island you may choose to attend In-person:
Allied Physicians Group, 3 Huntington Quad, #105 South Tower, Melville, NY
How Parents Feel After Calm and Connected©:
“I wish I could move Cindy into my home.”
“I felt relieved to understand that my son is wired differently, and that’s ok.”
“It’s nice to experience learning about this, with people who are going through the same thing.”
“I learned that my daughter doesn’t have a deficit in attention. She has a deficit in attention regulation – deciding where to focus her attention.”
“We are more empathetic toward our child’s struggles.”
For a workshop in your area on different dates, check here for my Licensed Parent Coach Providers of Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD and/or Executive Function Challenges©.
Your privacy and the privacy of your family will always be respected.
Please read this Coaching Agreement prior to registering for the workshop.
For more information, please email info@PTScoaching.com.