Managing Homework in Middle School: Student Edition
Tips, Tools, and Strategies
2-Hour Workshop for Students
Grades 5 and up
Sunday, October 1, 2017
10am – 12pm
$50 per student
Facilitated by Special Education Teacher, Carly Goldrich, Ed.M.
ADHD Parent Coach & Teacher Trainer, Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ACAC
As a Student, You Will….
- Reduce the daily stress of homework
- Make the best use of the time you spend doing work
- Have more time to enjoy the other things in your life
- Face the challenges that come with managing homework
- Understand how Executive Functions, Mindset, and Stress impact learning
- Learn invaluable organization tips and tools you can use throughout your life
- Reduce the overwhelm brought on by homework and projects
- Tools to help you visualize how to make the best use of your time
- Handouts to organize your weekly assignments & activities
You’ve got this!!
3 Huntington Quad, #105 South Tower, Melville, NY
Lower Level Conference Room
MORE INFO: email@example.com