Are you concerned about your child reaching their full potential?
Does your child struggle to manage their time and organize their homework?
Are you battling over when, where, and how homework should be done?
Reduce the daily stress of homework battles and bring calm and order.
This two-hour workshop tackles the challenges that students and parents face in managing homework and schoolwork. Learn how Executive Function skills impact your child’s motivation, retention, and self-confidence.
- Help your child make the best use of the time they spend doing work
- Learn effective organizational techniques for students
- Confront issues involving motivation, independence, and work ethic
- Explore how to collaborate with your child’s school effectively
- Learn how to best support your child without enabling them
Help Your Child Make the Best of Their Educational Opportunities and Stop the Daily Battles!
Price: $55 per person / $70 per couple
Managing Homework: Parent Edition: Tips, Tools and Strategies for Helping Kids©
To be notified of upcoming workshops, use the Contact Us button below and we will let you know when the next workshop will be starting.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
FREE introduction to my book, "8 Keys to Parenting Children With ADHD" when you sign up today!