ADHD/EXECUTIVE FUNCTION CHALLENGES:The Social & Emotional Impact on Learning, Motivation, Behavior, & the Family System©2-Hour Live-Interactive Webinar
Created by ADHD Parent Coach Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ADHD-CCSP
Learn what has been driving your child’s challenging behavior and get the support you need for raising a child with ADHD.
Join this Parent Coaching Webinar where you learn the full social and emotional impact that ADHD and Executive Function challenges have on learning, motivation, and behavior so that you can make the systemic changes needed for lasting improvement.
Raising a child with ADHD can seem like an insurmountable challenge.
Finally, get to the bottom of WHY Learning, Motivation, and Behavior can be SO difficult for kids with ADHD,
Executive Function challenges, and other learning struggles, and learn what you can do to help.
Change Begins Immediately When You Understand:
- Why it is so hard for your child to behave as expected
- What makes following directions and consistency of behavior so challenging
- Why concepts like organization and time management seem to be learned, but not followed
- How using rewards and punishments often create more problems than they solve
- Why attention and discipline alone are not enough to improve performance and compliance.
Does any of this sound familiar?
"They say he is just lazy, but I’m not sure."
"I think she’s just not motivated, but how can I tell?"
"It seems like he can pay attention if he wants to, so how do I get him to pay attention when he should?"
"I have considered putting her on medication, but I have my concerns."
"What else can I do?"