Professional ADHD/ Executive FunctionParent Coach Training
with Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ADHD-CCSP via Live-Interactive Webinar
Begins Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Spanish: Comienza el martes 25 de enero de 2022
Facilitated by Dulce Torres, LPC-S, BCC, ACC (Haga clic aquí para español)
Professional ADHD/ Executive FunctionParent Coach Training
Do you have a passion for helping families?
Would you like to help parents get to the root of their child's challenges,
and help them create an environment where their whole family can thrive?
You can learn and teach parents the tools and strategies to reduce anxiety, defiance, & create calm and connection.
Join the ADHD Parent Coach Academy Training
Created by internationally-known Parent Coach, Teacher Trainer, Author, Speaker, and Advocate Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ADHD-CCSP
As one of the pioneers in the field of ADHD /Executive Function Parent Coaching, Cindy Goldrich has been supporting parents through the most perplexing and stressful challenges they have ever faced – helping the children, whom they love so dearly, learn to become their best selves.
This professional training is based on over a decade of work supporting parents and incorporates the most current, researched-based information about ADHD, Executive Function, behavioral challenges, and learning challenges. Cindy has supported thousands of parents and children through tremendous personal growth and helped many marriages go from contentious to supportive. Parents continue to share with her their stories of success, large and small. They report less arguing and ignoring rules, deeper, more meaningful communication, joyful time spent together, and improved grades and school reports.
The ADHD Parent Coach Academy training is open to Mental Health Professionals, Professional Coaches, Educators, Nurse Practitioners, School Psychologists, Learning Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Parents and Caregivers who are ready to lead others through this unique journey.
This training is available in English and Spanish.
- Learn the essential science and latest research on how ADHD and Executive Function deficits impact every aspect of an individual's life.
- Develop best practices and strategies to help parents gain knowledge, strength, and confidence as parents, improving child behavior and performance at home, in school, and life.
- Learn how to help parents incorporate the groundbreaking work and philosophies of Ross Greene, Russell Barkley, Edward Hallowell, and Carol Dweck in a structured, comprehensive, and manageable program.
- Train to facilitate Calm and Connected: Parenting Children & Teens with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© parent workshop series for groups in your community. Professionals nationwide and beyond refer to this workshop series to help parents understand how ADHD and Executive Function challenges impact children's learning, motivation, behavior, and the whole family system.
- Train to facilitate Managing Homework - Parent Edition: ADHD/EF Tips, Tools, and Strategies for Helping Students© 2-hour parent workshop. Support parents with specific tools and strategies to manage the homework process and help students be more effective and successful in approaching their work. Help parents ease the stress and battle over homework time.
- Learn to provide 1-on-1 parent coaching support using the impactful CalmConnected© philosophy in your private practice.
- Learn to facilitate the following parent presentations for use as community education and marketing:
- Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Children & Teens with ADHD & Executive Function Challenges©
- Ready, Set...Now How Do I Get Started?©
- Skills for Success: Helping Your Child or Teen Develop a Growth Mindset©
- Student Goal Setting: The How and Why for Parents and Educators©
- Gain comfort and confidence in marketing and networking to expand your referral base and reach new clients.
COURSE DETAILS & EXPECTATIONS:
- The Training consists of 24 hours of live interactive class via Zoom and 12-hours of asynchronous learning.
- Training is approved for 36 hours of International Coaching Federation (ICF) Continuing Education credit (24 Core Competency and 12 Resource Development) and 36 hours of CCE-Global Board-Certified Coach Continuing Education credit. For those pursuing ICF Certification, you can use this Training toward your hours needed to apply for an ACC, PCC, or MCC credential as long as you meet the credential-specific requirements. (see below for more)
- You will be assigned one or two coaching buddies from the class to meet with for weekly discussion and practice. The expectation is that you will speak with your partner for one hour per session for the asynchronous learning portion of the Training.
- During each class, brief homework is assigned to reflect on and deepen your learning. Generally, the expectation is about two to three paragraphs of writing each session.
- Each class is recorded so that you have it for future review.(Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.)
- Upon registration, you will receive a reading list. Most readings are optional; however, it is strongly recommended that you read 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD, which outlines Cindy's parenting philosophy and approach.
- All of the workshops, parent presentations, and training materials are intellectual property owned by PTS Coaching, LLC and its founder, Cindy Goldrich. Participants agree that there shall be no duplicating, replicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than expressed by Cindy Goldrich and PTS Coaching, LLC.
- Training fee includes first year's renewable annual license fee. See Licensing Fee section below.
COMPLETION OF TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Certificates of Completion to submit to ICF and CCE Global for coach credentialing.
- Password-protected access to the Calm & Connected©workshop series and the Managing Homework - Parent Edition© workshop to present to your clients. These workshop materials are updated regularly to reflect new learnings, research, and philosophies. Presentations are to be given in person within your community; however, with COVID 19 restrictions, you may hold the Calm & Connected©workshop virtually within your community.
- Marketing and course materials to facilitate the workshops.
- Personalized PowerPoints of the parent presentations for use with parent groups as community service and marketing tools:
- An invitation to observe the Calm & Connected© parent workshop series live to enhance your knowledge and professional growth.
- An APCA Graduate Badge to use on your website and marketing materials showing that you are a PTS Coaching Licensed Professional Parent Coach.
- One free Mentor session Cindy to discuss marketing, client support, presentation support, or business development issues (Value: $175). Ongoing support is always available through additional mentoring sessions.
- Access to the Member Only Discussion Forum open only to Licensed Providers. This page is a place to share ideas, challenges, and triumphs in supporting parents and building your practice. This is also a space to ask questions and get support with marketing and business development.
RENEWABLE ANNUAL LICENSING FEE INCLUDES:
Note: The first year of your license is included with the training program.
- Password-protected access to the Calm & Connected©workshop series and the Managing Homework - Parent Edition© workshop Google slides, course handouts, and marketing materials.
- One free Mentor session each licensed year with Cindy to discuss marketing, client support, presentation support, or business development issues (Value: $175).
- Access to the Member Only Discussion Forum open only to Licensed Providers.
The ADHD Parent Coach Academy training is approved by ICF for 36 hours of CCE - Continuing Coach Education (24 hours Core Competency, 12 hours Resource Development) and by CCE- Global for 36 hours of CEU’s.
Are you interested in becoming a certified International Coaching Federation (ICF) Coach?
With the ADHD Parent Coach Academy training, you are halfway toward the training hours needed for ICF-ACC designation and ICF Membership.
If you are interested in gaining the additional training and hours needed to apply for certification, the Certified Professional Coach program through the Center for Coaching Certification class will help you complete the requirements.
This separate course may be taken before, during, or after the ADHD Parent Coach Academy training.
TRAINING PRICING & DATES
36-Hour Training: $3200 or 3 Payments of $1150
(Price includes the first year's licensing fee of $600)
ENGLISH: Register Here
Wednesdays, Jan 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 20, Apr 6, 13, 2022
@ 3:30 - 5:30pm Mountain Time (5:30-7:30pm Eastern Time)
Comienza el martes 25 de enero de 2022
Facilitated by Dulce Torres, LPC-S, BCC, ACC Learn More & Register - Espanól
from ADHD Parent Coach Academy Graduates