Become an ADHD Parent Coach today!
BEGINS MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020
via Live-Interactive Webinar
Dates: July 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 August 3, 15
(Mondays & Wednesdays)
Time: 10am-12pm Mountain Time
Limited time special: 3 Easy Payments plus 20% off!
Use Promo code: APCA3PAY20
Expires May 11
Expand your Business while helping families!
When a child struggles with ADHD, Executive Function skills, learning, social, emotional, and behavioral challenges so does the whole family.
Parents need their own support.
Join our community of professionals, who are committed to supporting parents whose families are affected by these challenges.
Here's What You Can Expect From This Training:
Support and Empower Parents to Parent the Child They Have.
This course is approved for 30 hours of International Coaching Federation Continuing Education credit and 30 hours of CCE-Global Board Certified Coach Continuing Education credit.
Participants who complete the training will become certified licensed facilitators of Calm and Connected: Parenting the Child You Have© Seven session parent coaching workshop series.
Dates & Time:
Next Class Begins on Monday, July 6, 2020
Training Dates: July 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 August 3, 15, 2020
Time: 10 am-12 pm Mountain Time (on Mondays and Wednesdays)
All Classes held via Live-Interactive Webinar
3 Payment Plan option
20% off until May 11th
Use Code APCA3PAY20 when registering
Pricing covers ten sessions plus the first year’s licensing fee of $950 for the right to train and utilize all materials from the Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© and Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior©workshops.
After the first year, the fee is $950/year to train and utilize all materials from the workshop.
See Renewable Annual License Fee Details below.
Renewable Annual License Fee Required for:
- Use of Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
- Use of ADHD and Executive Function: Impact on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
- Use of Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Kids with ADHD© presentation, an educational workshop for parent groups for use as a community service and marketing tool.
- Opportunity for referrals from PTS Coaching, LLC
- Membership to the APCA Private Facebook Group
Enrollment Is Open To:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Professional Coaches
- Support Service Professionals
- Parents and Caregivers who wish to share their knowledge professionally
- Anyone whose role provides the opportunity to support families touched by ADHD and related challenges.
Still Have Some Questions?
Please feel free to ask!
Here's what others are saying about Cindy Goldrich
and her Professional ADHD Parent Coach Training!
Facts About Parenting & ADHD/Executive Function Challenges:
- Poor parenting cannot and does not cause ADHD or other learning challenges.
- There are inherent neurobiological differences that make parenting some children much more complex.
- When parents do not have a personalized and complete understanding of how ADHD and other challenges are impacting their unique child, they risk unintentionally creating stressors and conflict in their very caring attempts to motivate and influence their child’s behavior and performance.
- Parent coaching is one of the most important interventions for helping children with ADHD, Executive Function challenges and learning challenges thrive.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
FREE introduction to my book, "8 Keys to Parenting Children With ADHD" when you sign up today!