Professional ADHD/ Executive FunctionADHD Parent Coach Training
with Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ADHD-CCSP
via Live-Interactive Webinar
Professional ADHD/ Executive FunctionADHD Parent Coach Training
Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ADHD-CCSP
via Live-Interactive Webinar
Train to Become a Professional ADHD / Executive Function Parent Coach
When a child has ADHD, Executive Function challenges, and behavioral challenges, the whole family struggles. However, when parents more deeply understand the impact these challenges have on learning, motivation, behavior, and the entire family system, they can begin to reduce anxiety, depression, and defiance.
Regardless of the support the child receives, parents need their own support to help them understand and mitigate the social and emotional impact on the child and the whole family system.
Join the ADHD Parent Coach Academy, and train to support parents who are struggling with raising a child with ADHD and other challenges.
This training will prepare you to teach parents the tools, strategies, and insights needed to help their child and their entire family thrive!
The ADHD Parent Coach Academy training is open to individuals committed to helping families impacted by ADHD/EF challenges thrive! Participants include Mental Health Professionals, Professional Coaches, Educators, Nurse Practitioners, School Psychologists, Learning Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Parents and Caregivers who are ready to lead others through this unique journey.
For those interested in pursuing their International Coaching Federation (ICF) Coaching Certification, you may combine this training with the Certified Professional Coach program through the Center for Coaching Certification designed to specifically help you develop the ICF's Core Competencies of a coach. This training provides a model, process, and the tools for you to learn the essentials of coaching.
Your Path to ICF Coaching Certification(for ACC Designation)
Toggle to learn about each program.
PTS Coaching, LLC is pleased to collaborate with Cathy Liska, MCC and the Center for Coaching Certification in offering this ADHD Parent Coach program for ICF Coaching Certification.
By completing both the Certified Professional Coach program offered by the Center for Coaching Certification and the ADHD Parent Coach Academy program offered by PTS Coaching, LLC., participants may apply for ICF membership and will have the training hours required towards the ACC designation.
ADHD Parent Coach Academy© through
Certified Professional Coach through Center for Coaching Certification
This professional ADHD coach training is based on my decade's work supporting parents and incorporating the most valuable, researched-based information about ADHD, Executive Function, behavioral challenges, and learning challenges.
Parenting is not easy, especially when a child has attentional, behavioral, or learning challenges. I believe that parents parent out of love, intuition, and logic. However, when parents do not have a complete understanding of how ADHD and other challenges impact their unique child, they risk unintentionally creating stressors and conflict in their very caring attempts to motivate and influence their child's behavior and performance.
As one of the pioneers in the field of ADHD /EF Parent Coaching, I have been supporting parents through the most perplexing and stressful challenges they have ever faced – helping the children, whom they love so dearly, learn to become their best selves.
Along the way, I have seen parents go through tremendous personal growth, and I have seen marriages go from contentious to supportive. Parents share with me their stories of success, large and small. They report less arguing and ignoring rules, deeper, more meaningful communication, joyful time spent together, and improved grades and school reports.
The Calm and Connected: Parenting Children with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© parent workshop series is recognized by professionals nationwide to help parents understand how ADHD/Executive Function skills development impacts children's learning, motivation, and behavior.
We now have Parent Coaches offering the Calm and Connected© Workshop and coaching parents one-on-one in the US, Canada, Kuwait, Dubai, China, Saudi Arabia, and Sweden. In addition to English, the workshop is offered in Spanish and Chinese. More and more, parents worldwide recognize that ADHD/EF Parent Coaching (one-on-one or in a group workshop) is a valuable way to help them learn to best support their children.
About the ADHD Parent Coach Academy Training
The training is led by internationally-known Parent Coach, Teacher Trainer, Author, Speaker, and Advocate Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ADHD-CCSP.
- This training consists of 24 hours of live-interactive class and discussion via live-webinar and 12-hours of asynchronous learning with your "buddy" coach from the class.
- Earn 36 CCE credits through ICF (24 Core Competency and 12 Resource Development) to be used toward your ICF credentialing and 30 credits through CCE-Global.
- All classes are held via Live-Interactive Webinar. Classes are recorded if you need to miss a session and so that you have for future review.
- Learn the essential science and latest research on how ADHD and Executive Function Deficits impact every aspect of an individual's life.
- Develop best practices and strategies to improve child behavior and performance at home, in school, and in life as you help parents gain knowledge, strength, and confidence as parents.
- Learn how to help Parents incorporate a Growth Mindset as Carol Dweck intended in her groundbreaking work.
- Support Parents with specific tools and strategies to manage the homework process and help students be more effective and successful in approaching their work.
- Participants will be trained to facilitate Cindy's widely recognized Calm and Connected: Parenting Children with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© parent workshop series for groups in their community.
- You will be prepared to provide 1-on-1 parent coaching support using the impactful CalmConnected© philosophy and expand your practice or build a new one.
- Upon completion of the training, you will receive all relevant marketing and course materials to facilitate the Calm and Connected© workshop as well as your own personalized PowerPoints of the Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Kids with ADHD© and the Skills for Success© educational workshops for use with parent groups as a community service and marketing tool.
- Gain comfort and confidence in marketing and networking to expand your referral base and reach new clients.
- Upon completing the course, you will be invited to observe the Calm and Connected© parent workshop series live.
Participants will be provided with a reading list upon registration. Most readings are optional; however, it is strongly recommended that you read 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD, which outlines Cindy's parenting philosophy and approach.
During each class, a brief homework is assigned to reflect on and deepen your learning. Generally, the expectation is about two to three paragraphs of writing each session.
You will be assigned one or two coaching buddies from the class for discussion and practice. The expectation is that you will speak with your partner for one hour per session.
This course is approved for 36 hours of International Coaching Federation Continuing Education credit and 30 hours of CCE-Global Board Certified Coach Continuing Education credit. For those pursuing ICF Certification, you can use this training toward your hours needed to apply for an ACC, PCC, or MCC credential as long as you meet the credential-specific requirements.
Participants who complete the training will become certified licensed facilitators of Calm and Connected: Parenting the Child You Have© Seven session parent coaching workshop series.
Dates & Time
Apr 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, July 12, 20, 2021
3:30pm - 5:30pm Mountain Time (5:30pm-7:30pm EDT)
30-Hour Training: $3200 or 3 Payments of $1150
Pricing includes the first year's licensing fee of $950
Renewable Annual License:
The first year of the license is included in the program registration fee.
The Calm and Connected© workshop and the Top Ten Strategies© program and Skills for Success© program are the intellectual property owned by PTS Coaching, LLC and its founder, Cindy Goldrich. Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no duplicating, replicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant and no using of the content for training programs. The renewable license entitles the participant to:
Use of Calm and Connected: Parenting Children with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
Use of Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Children with ADHD© presentation and Skills for Success© presentation, educational workshops for parent groups for use as a community service and marketing tool.
Professional ADHD Parent Coach Training, Spring 2021
Facts About Parenting & ADHD/Executive Function Challenges:
- Poor parenting cannot and does not cause ADHD or other learning challenges.
- There are inherent neurobiological differences that make parenting some children much more complex.
- When parents do not have a personalized and complete understanding of how ADHD and other challenges are impacting their unique child, they risk unintentionally creating stressors and conflict in their very caring attempts to motivate and influence their child’s behavior and performance.
- Parent coaching is one of the most important interventions for helping children with ADHD, Executive Function challenges and learning challenges thrive.