Join a community of professionals committed to understanding, supporting, and advocating for children with ADHD and related challenges.
Expand your practice by providing direct parenting support and offering the highly acclaimed Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior© and Calm and Connected: Parenting the Child You Have© workshop series.
Enrollment is open to Mental Health Professionals, ADHD Coaches, Support Service professionals and other caregivers whose role provides the opportunity to support families touched by ADHD.
Parent coaching is one of the most important interventions for helping children with ADHD and Executive Function challenges thrive.
Begins, August 7, 2018
DATES: Aug. 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30, Sept. 4, 6
TIME: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7pm-9pm EDT
Early Bird 15% Discount when you register by June 10th.
Use Code: 15EARLY
This course is approved for 30 hours of International Coaching Federation Continuing Education credit and 30 hours of CCE-Global Board Certified Coach Continuing Education credit.
Participants who complete the training will become certified facilitators of Calm and Connected: Parenting the Child You Have© Six session parent coaching workshop series and Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior© 2-hour workshop.
Cost: $3200 (Pricing covers ten sessions plus the first year’s licensing fee of $850 for the right to train and utilize all materials from the Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© and Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior©workshops.
After the first year, the fee is $850/year to train and utilize all materials from the workshop. See Renewable Annual License Fee Details below.)
*Payment Plan Available: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Renewable Annual License Fee Required for:
- Use of Calm and Connected: Parenting the Child You Have© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
- Use of Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
- Use of Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Kids with ADHD© presentation, an educational workshop for parent groups for use as a community service and marketing tool.
- Be a Licensed Provider of the Calm and Connected© workshop series and the Understanding the Impact of ADHD and Executive Function on Learning, Motivation, and Behavior© 2-hour workshop
- Opportunity for referrals from PTS Coaching • Membership to the APCA Private Facebook Group
“Cindy is a brilliant teacher and coach. I recently completed her PTS Coaching and feel extremely knowledgeable and confident to present this very informative and user-friendly program in my community. Cindy’s constant support and feedback allow me to provide parents with concrete strategies, tools, and knowledge that can change chaos into calm. She is “real and realistic,” I am so incredibly grateful to her.”
– ADHD Parent Coach Academy trainee, Summer 2014
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
FREE introduction to my book, "8 Keys to Parenting Children With ADHD" when you sign up today!