Are you concerned about reaching your full potential?
Do you struggle to manage your time and organize your homework?
Are you battling over when, where and how to do your homework?
Reduce the daily stress of homework and bring calm and order.
This two-hour workshop tackles the challenges in managing homework and schoolwork. Learn how Executive Function skills impact your motivation, retention, and self-confidence. As a student, you will learn to:
- Reduce the daily stress of homework
- Make the best use of the time you spend doing work
- Have more time to enjoy the other things in your life
- Face the challenges that come with managing homework
- Understand how Executive Functions, Mindset, and Stress impact learning
- Learn invaluable organization tips and tools you can use throughout your life
- Reduce the overwhelm brought on by homework and projects
Managing Homework, Student Edition: Tips, Tools, and Strategies© Workshop
To be notified of upcoming workshops, use the Contact Us button below and we will let you know when the next workshop will be starting.