Certified Teachers Who Understand ADHD and Executive Function Challenges
We all know that children and teens with ADHD/Executive Function challenges need support at home, as well as at school. As parents, you need support, too!
Through PTS Coaching Tutors, I now offer a cadre of Certified Teachers, fully trained (by me) to be in-home tutors. These teachers understand your child’s ADHD and Executive function challenges and their impact on learning. Your teacher/tutor will bring plenty of tips, tools and strategies to help your child learn as s/he learns best. Never let your relationship with your child suffer at the altar of homework again.
Advantages for You, the Parent
- You can remove yourself from power struggles over homework assignments and compliance
- Gain confidence that your child is learning how to study for quizzes and tests
- Know that the learning techniques used are appropriate to your child (e.g., movement and breaks are incorporated into the lesson plan to improve focus and tenacity)
- Awareness of your child’s best learning style – a powerful tool as they progress from grade to grade
- Pride as you watch your child develop into a more cooperative, efficient and confident student
Goals for Your Child
- Develop a concrete understanding of and strategies to deal with their challenges
- Learn and internalize an overall approach to managing homework: remembering to bring assignments home, devoting an appropriate amount of time, remembering to turn work in on time
- Learns effective time management skills
- Learns organizational skills
- Learns study skills that will keep their interest and help them understand and retain more information
- Learns strategies to improve focus and to incorporate breaks to enhance productivity and tenacity
- Learns how to set realistic goals
- Learns their best learning style (which should follow them from grade to grade)
- Develops a relationship with a professional who encourages optimism that they can succeed
- The fee for a PTS Tutor is $100 per hour session.
To request a PTS Tutor click the button below, complete the form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
FREE introduction to my book, "8 Keys to Parenting Children With ADHD" when you sign up today!