Here is an interview with Susan Kaufman of ADDitude Online and Cindy Goldrich, where Cindy explains hot to help your child start work in a timely manner.
Part of ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast:
Ready, Set, Work: Help Students Fight Procrastination and Get to Work
In this webinar, parents will learn:
1. How to help your child understand and feel the benefits of starting work in a timely manner
2. How to create a comfortable workspace that breeds confidence
3. How to fully understand and meet school expectations by anticipating potential challenges
4. How to manage the stress and worry that may prevent your child from beginning his work
5. How to help your child “start his engine” at school or at home
6. Time-management techniques that help kids visualize deadlines and completed projects
Original webinar and slides are available to download here: https://www.additudemag.com/webinar/adhd-students-fight-procrastination/
You may also want to view Ready, Set…Now How Do I Get Started?